Welcome to the Center for Optimizing Rural Health (CORH) Application Portal! We are excited that you are interested in applying for assistance for Year 4 of the HRSA Vulnerable Rural Hospital Assistance Program (VRHAP).
Year 4 application portal will open on June 1st, 2021 and close on July 30th, 2021.
Here is some information for your consideration:
- The CORH is a technical advisory center. As such, we offer guidance, resources, and recommendations, but we do not have funding sources available for hospitals.
- The work between CORH and the hospitals is a partnership. In collaboration with the CORH team, hospitals will take an active role in identifying priorities and implementing action plans. The CORH team also requests that hospitals participate in the facilitated peer-to-peer mentoring (ECHO) sessions and webinars as often as schedules permit.
- On-site technical assistance will be provided for the five Tier 1 hospitals selected, in addition to follow-up discussions every 4-6 weeks. Remote facilitation will be provided for the 25 Tier 2 hospitals selected, along with follow-up discussions every 4-6 weeks.
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) will need to be signed by both the participating hospitals and the CORH group. This MOU is available below for review. Please verify that the terms of the MOU are acceptable to your hospital leadership/board.
- To learn more about the application for the VRHAP program as well as program features, click here.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions you might have regarding our work or the application process. We are more than happy to answer your questions and help in any way we can.
PLEASE NOTE: The application will time out if left open for too long. If this happens, you may experience a lock-out from completing the application. To remedy this, please download the Application PDF, fill it out, and then copy your responses into the Application. Please email us if you encounter any other issues.
CORH toll-free number: 1-855-234-0712
CORH email: firstname.lastname@example.org