Leadership for New Line Managers and Executives in Rural Health Care Organizations
Presented by: Jeanne M. Goche, MA, JD
This webinar will provide an overview of effective leadership practices for health care professionals who are new managers and/or executives.
Who Would Benefit from this Webinar:
-Executives new to the C-suite in a rural health care organization.
-Former front-line staff persons working in a rural health care organization who are new to a supervisory position.
-Staff persons working in a rural health care organization who aspire to a supervisory and/or executive position.
- Identify the impact of leadership on the culture of health care organizations in rural areas.
- Review effective leadership fundamentals.
- Learn about common management styles, as well as their strengths and weaknesses
- Reference additional resources on leadership in health care organizations.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:February 23, 2022
- Start Time:12:00
- End Date:February 23, 2022
- End Time:13:00