Improving HCAHPS Scores
Lindsay Corcoran, MHA and Carla Wilber, DNP, RN, NE-BC, CATC | Stroudwater Associates
This webinar is designed to assist attendees to build organizational awareness of the importance of Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) reporting and develop targeted best practice process improvements to improve HCAHPS reporting and scores, promoting a culture of excellence.
- Understand the HCAHPS survey and the meaning behind the questions posed to the patient.
- Gain a better understanding of best practices that help to improve HCAHPS scores and sustain high scores.
- Consider communication strategies to ensure understanding of the patient’s perspective of care
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:September 27, 2022
- Start Time:12:00
- End Date:September 27, 2022
- End Time:13:00